MADE TO ORDER/CUSTOM CLOTHING
Stylelyf Apperal Ltd has excelled in 'Made to Order' it’s custom garment manufacturing service. We set high standards of service, from speed of manufacture, producing high quality retail products in superior sustainable fabrics with ethical credentials.
Our customers will be glad to know that we do not have any Minimum Quantity needed. YES, you read right. We at Stylelyf Apparel Ltd believe that there should be no restriction to anyone’s unique idea of building their own stylish garment and that too when you need a few. Even its few but still it’s gonna be unique for you, so
we are happy to listen to your unique idea of designing your own garment and will be happy to get that for you and too at reasonable price. (T’S&C’S Apply).
All bespoke orders are quoted individually. Thus prices will vary depending on the exact garment spec and details requested (Fabric / Colour / Style / Branding etc)
We can manufacture printed or woven labels from artworks provided, and insert during production into the garments in a position of your choice.
For custom colours, Pantone® Matching System reference or a colour swatch should be provided. A minimum dye lot is 200 kg for core plain fabrics. (This represents around 700 womens T-shirts in size M or 600 mens T-shirts in size L approx).
- Screen / Digital and Sublimation printing at source - 'Panel printing' before garment assembly is a particular speciality which also gives an option of all-over printing on garments and all other types of screen printing techniques are also available such as High-density prints, transfers, feel-less eco printing, discharge printing, process printing, glossy printing and many more. (please ask if have any other preferences other than these, those will be tried to arrange too)
- Embroidery – We offer a state of the art embroidery service using a 12-headed embroidery machines.
- Swing tagging - Production / Printing and insertion of the hangtags.
- Bagging and barcode labeling – Printed polybags and production of barcodes.
HOW TO ORDER BESPOKE GARMENTS?
- Step 1 - Get in touch ... Our production team will guide you through the production process, to help you create the garments you require, quickly and efficiently.
- Step 2 - Customer gives our production team an indication of the garment(s) needed, the fabrics and colours, and follows this by sending a pattern, drawing or sample to duplicate, with instructions, sizes, quantities, and the label & print artwork if required.
- Step 3 - We will then offer a quote and an indication of lead-time. If accepted by the customer, we will then prepare samples.
- Step 4 - Customer approves and/or gives comments on all of the above. If necessary sampling will continue until customer approval.
- Step 5 - Production lead-time will then begin on receipt of written purchase order.
- Step 6 - Customer order immediately goes into production and is delivered as agreed according to freight method chosen (air or sea) quotes will be given at the time of placing order as freight charges varies often and lead-time given.
Please Note :- All samples will made on Customer/Any Agent’s expense which will be reimbursed after order is confirmed. (T’S&C’S apply.)