Terms & Conditions
Your privacy is our priority. We only ask for information required for us to process your order. We only use this information to contact you if needed. We do not store any payment information of our customers. We do keep the track of our repeat visitor but just for their convenience while browsing our website.
Bank Transfer - We welcome payments via Bank Transfer, at checkout, details of bank accounts and name will be displayed. We will dispatch once confirmation of the transfer has been made. By Cheques - Items paid for with Cheques, will be dispatched as soon as Cheque is cleared. Cheques will be banked on day received (weekdays only) and item will be sent as soon as payment has cleared (normally 4 WORKING days).
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Once payment is received, we ship goods to the perspective addresses within 6 hours. Stylelyf ships goods nationwide and cost vary based on location and weight of order. All orders shipped will be traceable. Free shipping is available after order exceeds $200 Excl GST. All returns must be sent back within 7 days of the invoice date if damaged or have any defect at Stylelyf cost. We appreciate if the returns are sent unused. We won’t accept the used items, replacements are available within 7 working days of invoice date at customers cost and difference in price with replacement (if any). Stylelyf Apparel Ltd do not credit of any item once purchased. Garments once printed, washed, dyed, relabelled or decorated are non-returnable, so we request our customers to inspect all goods beforehand. Stylelyf is not liable to contribute to any screenprinting costs or pay for reprinting under any circumstances.
CHANGE IN PRICE AND MAKE OF PRODUCT
Stylelyf Apparel Ltd Reserves the Right to discontinue or modify any product according to company’s need. Price of any product/service is subject to change without notice. Every stock will be shipped at prices effective at the time of invoicing
Colour Fastness/Shade/GSM Variation
Stylelyf Apparel Ltd does not guarantee or take any liability of colour fastness on any of the goods. Though our Manufacturers are Highly Experienced in their field and had never faced any such situation and hopefully will never face. Every effort is made to ensure matching colours across the range of goods, but there may be variations from dye batch to dye batch so it’s always not possible to get an exact colour match but still will be very close like hard to find any difference. The GSM of fabric can be different for every garment by +/- 10 points as it can vary from batch to batch.
MADE TO ORDER/CUSTOM CLOTHING
Stylelyf Apperal Ltd has excelled in 'Made to Order' it’s custom garment manufacturing service. We set high standards of service, from speed of manufacture, producing high quality retail products in superior sustainable fabrics with ethical credentials.
Our customers will be glad to know that we do not have any Minimum Quantity needed. YES, you read right. We at Stylelyf Apparel Ltd believe that there should be no restriction to anyone’s unique idea of building their own stylish garment and that too when you need a few. Even its few but still it’s gonna be unique for you, so
we are happy to listen to your unique idea of designing your own garment and will be happy to get that for you and too at reasonable price. (T’S&C’S Apply).
All bespoke orders are quoted individually. Thus prices will vary depending on the exact garment spec and details requested (Fabric / Colour / Style / Branding etc)
We can manufacture printed or woven labels from artworks provided, and insert during production into the garments in a position of your choice.
For custom colours, Pantone® Matching System reference or a colour swatch should be provided. A minimum dye lot is 200 kg for core plain fabrics. (This represents around 700 womens T-shirts in size M or 600 mens T-shirts in size L approx).
- Screen / Digital and Sublimation printing at source - 'Panel printing' before garment assembly is a particular speciality which also gives an option of all-over printing on garments and all other types of screen printing techniques are also available such as High-density prints, transfers, feel-less eco printing, discharge printing, process printing, glossy printing and many more. (please ask if have any other preferences other than these, those will be tried to arrange too)
- Embroidery – We offer a state of the art embroidery service using a 12-headed embroidery machines.
- Swing tagging - Production / Printing and insertion of the hangtags.
- Bagging and barcode labeling – Printed polybags and production of barcodes.
HOW TO ORDER BESPOKE GARMENTS?
- Step 1 - Get in touch ... Our production team will guide you through the production process, to help you create the garments you require, quickly and efficiently.
- Step 2 - Customer gives our production team an indication of the garment(s) needed, the fabrics and colours, and follows this by sending a pattern, drawing or sample to duplicate, with instructions, sizes, quantities, and the label & print artwork if required.
- Step 3 - We will then offer a quote and an indication of lead-time. If accepted by the customer, we will then prepare samples.
- Step 4 - Customer approves and/or gives comments on all of the above. If necessary sampling will continue until customer approval.
- Step 5 - Production lead-time will then begin on receipt of written purchase order.
- Step 6 - Customer order immediately goes into production and is delivered as agreed according to freight method chosen (air or sea) quotes will be given at the time of placing order as freight charges varies often and lead-time given.
Please Note :- All samples will made on Customer/Any Agent’s expense which will be reimbursed after order is confirmed. (T’S&C’S apply.)